Mar 1, 2008

BYJ Classics / The Scenes - Dramatic











1. Mozart’s Symphony 25 in G Minor K.183
(from the film “Amadeus”)

2. J.S. Bach's Concerto in D Minor for 2 Violins BWV 1043
(from “Music of the Heart")

3. Mussorgsky ‘s “Pictures at an Exhibition”
(from “No Regrets for Our Youth” directed by Akira Kurosawa)

4. Rimsky-Korsakov's “ Scheherazade”
(from “An Officer and a Gentleman”)

5. Mascagni’s "Cavalleria Rusticana"
(from “Godfather Part III")

6. Tchaikovsky’s Overture “1812”
(from “Dead Poets Society”)

2 comments:

gosijo said...

Dear Flowerbossa,

Thanks for this list. I wasn't sure I'd be interested before but now I'm definitely wavering.

The photographs are also growing on me...

flowerbossa said...

Hi gosijo,

That's the problem...

This man always GROWS on you!

I'm really interested in what he has to say about these music & films!

love,
flowerbossa