Mar 15, 2011

SHOW YOUR HEART FUND Launched by GACKT!



The 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake which occurred on March11...
Damages of the disaster are spreading without end.
And starting now… they need our help.
We Japanese right now, must first of all help each other.
So I, we, decided to start by doing what we can do and have set up a fund.
Even if it begins from a small determination, with everyone’s power I am convinced that it would grow into something big.
And now, the circle of friends is growing steadily, and we are moving forward together.
All I can say is that I would like to ask for all of your help.
Things we cannot do alone can be accomplished if we work together.
Precisely because we are in such a critical situation, we need to have the courage to lend a helping hand.

SHOW YOUR HEART FUND

There are things we who are living happily should be doing.
We who have the power to take action can support those we care for.
So, let’s start now… by doing what we can!
SHOW YOUR HEART is accepting donations for the victims of the 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake.



http://static.hangame.co.jp/hangame/extra/showyourheart/index.html

Supporters



Bae Yong Joon (Actor)

Watching the news on the earthquake, all I can do is worry about the safety of the victims of the disaster.

I would like to support the extremely meaningful call by GACKT-san (with whom I had the opportunity to work with in the “Message! To Asia” charity event last December).

I am sure that all of you who are suffering from this disaster are facing a situation that is beyond our imagination, but we would be happy if our thoughts will reach you and help you in some way.

My prayers are with you so that you may live in peace as soon as possible.

SHOW YOUR HEART!!

Kim Hyun Joong (Singer)

Looking at the new of the recent earthquake, I am shocked and extremely worried.

While I was seriously thinking about what I could do to help, I heard about GACKT-san’s wonderful call and strongly wished to join him.

I believe that even though there’s only so much we can do as individuals, we can become a great power if we join hands to help the people who are suffering from this disaster.

SHOW YOUR HEART!!

No comments: